General > Users

Need some dedicated testers.

<< < (112/124) > >>

DragonK:
THanx....  ;D Like I said had a Blond Moment  ::)

Karel

EDIT:: I sent you a PM Golgoj4

tompin2:
Hi,

Im trying to use more often the qorbiter.  On a Samsung S6 the app is still working ok, there are some options that are not working. 
1.  Volume: On the media director that is connected to a DENON, it does not change the volume
2.  Queue instead of instant play does not work.

Cheers,

T

phenigma:

--- Quote from: tompin2 on June 12, 2016, 07:32:15 pm ---Im trying to use more often the qorbiter.  On a Samsung S6 the app is still working ok, there are some options that are not working. 
1.  Volume: On the media director that is connected to a DENON, it does not change the volume

--- End quote ---

I have a Denon amp in my living room and there are no issues.  A volume change command does not typically rely on a specific origin or destination it is simply a command.  If you can provide logs from another orbiter working and the qorbiter not working then we may be able to begin looking at why....   but again, it works here.

--- Quote from: tompin2 on June 12, 2016, 07:32:15 pm ---2.  Queue instead of instant play does not work.

--- End quote ---

mhm, that is an 'Orbiter' setting that is not likely yet included in qOrbiters logic.

J.

Marie.O:
DEVICEDATA_Queue_Instead_of_Instant_Play_CONST is never looked at, so phenigma is probably correct in his assumption.

golgoj4:

--- Quote from: phenigma on June 13, 2016, 07:31:38 am ---I have a Denon amp in my living room and there are no issues.  A volume change command does not typically rely on a specific origin or destination it is simply a command.  If you can provide logs from another orbiter working and the qorbiter not working then we may be able to begin looking at why....   but again, it works here.

mhm, that is an 'Orbiter' setting that is not likely yet included in qOrbiters logic.

J.

--- End quote ---

Do anyone know how this is even supposed to work? Never worked on the original orbiter for me, so im confused as to what im supposed to even do here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Sitemap 
Go to full version