Need some dedicated testers.

<< < (105/124) > >>

cfernandes:
same to me

on a  samsung  galaxy s4   and galaxy note  4

Carlos

golgoj4:
First.
Massive apologies to everyone. I didnt realize my work schedules was going to from 0 to 100 like that, or i would have been more cautious on pushing things forward.

I have less time to dedicate to linuxmce as im working on a new personal project, which means other features i was working on for other parts of the system are in the lurch right now as I bring my focus back to qorbiter.

If it makes anyone feel better, i have also been sorta of boned as these problems have affected me too, but being so damn busy no time to fix. the window has re-opened!

-golgoj4

maverick0815:
Good to See you back....after all there is a life outside of lmce for everybody  :)

tompin2:
Good to have you back.. no need for apologies.. I wish we could do more than complain  :D!!. Feedback is given with the best interest .. im sure must of us have plenty things to do in the outside world.   thanks for all your effort. Keep up posted on what else we can do to make your life more difficult ahhahahahahha!...

Cheers,
T

maverick0815:
Interesting...did a fresh install of 12.04 and got the skins. I was surprised to see qorbiter working very well... but it didn't last on the next trial, I was back to square one... meaning it looks just like in the screenshot above. Rebooting either the core or the phone won't bring it back successfully.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Sitemap 
Go to full version