<< < (102/124) > >>

golgoj4:
nevermind recreated the fonts problem.

brononius:
Hey,

I don't understand what the next step is.  :-[
Can I do anything to help/test this?

maverick0815:
I have a question regarding btw built in mediaplayback...at least what I saw in your airport video. I tried this at home. Qorbiter is setup  for my beamer. So I selected the location for beamer and then this device. I checked under advanced, it says media player connected.
However, when I click on media, either nothing happens, or I get an error saying unable to load the screen.
Is that the current state, or am  I missing something?

golgoj4:
There is an update in the works. already in svn, build (both qorbiter AND linuxmce web admin) should be rolling out soon that should deal with this issue. Been lots of work on the issue as you can see in the timeline http://svn.linuxmce.org/trac/timeline

There are some other things to note:
-qMediaPlayer is limited by the capabilities of your platform. What that means is, of you are on a mobile device, there are a lot of videos that just wont play due to codec issues. After spending a lot of time tearing my hair out over the last month or so, this is what ive found.

Audio
-Most MP3's play. Certain very high bitrate mp3's dont.
-Flac, OGG may work on Android, wont on ios
-Streaming audio seems to work fine.

Video
-Specific requirements on both ios and android
  -.xh264 video codec
  -aac audio encoding
  -Bitrate / resolution limitations. A dvd quality file will play. a blu-ray quality file with struggle

Thank you for your patience.
I realize I get quiet and forget to update this thread.
@langstonius on twitter might get my attention
you can also keep track of what updates get released here: http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/LinuxMCE-1204_pre-alpha

golgoj4

maverick0815:
I got the new qorbiter  and I like the way it looks....however I seem to have some trouble using it. When I want to watch my tv-shows, and select that from  videos, the list seems quite chaotic, so I switch to filenames, but with the new qorbiter, the buttons for this don't work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Sitemap 
Go to full version