Here are some glamour shots of a Joggler that I have running right next to me on my desk, in my office in the den.https://sphotos-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/969381_10151501958807115_580587978_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1148970_10151501958812115_955755698_n.jpg
The clock you see above is being generated by orbiter. I've added a clock to the screen saver portions of the Horizontal 4:3 variation (UI1). If you have an Orbiter binary running on a native device (Nokia 770/N800/N900, WebDT, Joggler, something you've put Orbiter onto explicitly, NOT a Proxy Orbiter device!), then you can do the following:
* Update your Designer repo in web admin (advanced > sqlcvs > update)
* Get the attached font, and copy to its font directory (on linux, copy to /usr/share/fonts/truetype, and then run fc-cache... for windows, click to install the font.)
* do a Full Regen of the orbiter you just modified.
* When it comes back up, it will have the clock.
I tried updating my webdt to get this clock, but no joy.
- did an sqlCVS update
- copied the font onto the webdt as instructed and ran fc-cache.
- did a full regen of the orbiter and a router reload, just incase
waited for screen to blank - and no clock
have I missed something?