Author Topic: Dianemo S10.10 license for sale  (Read 21804 times)

wombiroller

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Dianemo S10.10 license for sale
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 05:23:44 am »
Hey Hari, I understand why you moved/renamed this thread, however; not withstanding your personal experience with andrew/dianemo - could we get this thread moved back to users and renamed to the original thread subject? I can remove/change my last comment re selling the licence if you would prefer, but don't feel this move or rename accuratley describes the thread contents.

Thx

tschak909

• LinuxMCE God
  • DOES work for LinuxMCE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 11:17:01 am »
Honestly, bro...

Given that totallymaxed has spent more hours in here than even ME, that he has gone OUT OF HIS WAY to help EVERYONE, including people who haven't bought his stuff... I think you have a PEBKAC problem.

I have an idea...

Why don't you _CALL_ them? instead of screaming on the forums? Their phone number is on their website, and you WILL get one of them.

-Thom

wombiroller

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 12:39:58 pm »
Honestly, bro...

Given that totallymaxed has spent more hours in here than even ME, that he has gone OUT OF HIS WAY to help EVERYONE, including people who haven't bought his stuff... I think you have a PEBKAC problem.

I have an idea...

Why don't you _CALL_ them? instead of screaming on the forums? Their phone number is on their website, and you WILL get one of them.

-Thom
Because I want it in writing and I shouldn't have to. They know about the thread and the emails. For the record it wasn't a PEBKAC problem - I have had this confirmed by others at Dianemo. It needed intervention that didn't materialize. I appreciate you guys sticking up for Andrew, but it isn't like I am complaining about a free service, it cost a lot of money, and didn't work - then once I asked for a refund I got ignored. Pretty cut and dry.

hari

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • ago control
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2011, 01:55:34 pm »
I did assume that it would help you to sell the license if I move it to the market place (and this is the place where a sell offer should be regarding our forum structure). Unfortunately I'm not able to move it right now as I don't have the forum admin password with me (there is another level of security), you know browsers and saved passwords make my brain forget everything :-)

I'll move it back as soon as possible.

btw: did you pick up the phone and actually tried to *call* Andrew?

regards, Hari
rock your home - http://www.agocontrol.com home automation

hari

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • ago control
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2011, 02:21:14 pm »
btw, the number is +44 1245 330101

regards,
Hari

joerod

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 10:03:36 pm »
I'm sure I am one of the many that have benefited from the work Andrew has put into these forums and the lmce; So I'm curious as to what happened here...  Any news or updates? 

wombiroller

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 11:31:53 am »
I'm sure I am one of the many that have benefited from the work Andrew has put into these forums and the lmce; So I'm curious as to what happened here...  Any news or updates? 
Yeah I got a response in the end - which was to deny my refund request... Still available if anyone wants it.

hari

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • ago control
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 07:51:03 pm »
as far as I know the refund is only available one week after purchase. I'm closing this now, please send a pm to wombiroller if you want to purchase his license.

br Hari

bulek

• Administrator
  • wants to work for LinuxMCE
  • Living with LMCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2013, 10:55:28 pm »
Wombiroller has asked me to state that the item is sold.

Bulek.
Thanks in advance,

regards,

Bulek.