I've approved the template.
However, I do need to explain something:
sqlCVS is very clever...but also very finicky...
Basically, if your database is not always up to date, then when a device template is scheduled to be approved, the various foreign keys in database tables may not be updated properly, (Basically, the device template # shifted because you had an old copy of the database, then you updated, and sqlCVS moved your device template # to the highest psc_id value (which is 2374 at the moment, we really need to reset the psc id's!), so when you sent in the submission, the device template was assigned the # 2262, but the records all had #2374 attached to them.. I went through and corrected the issue.
You also seem to have added a manufacturer (#1172), but this is actually part of the IR repository, so, for now, I have set the manufacturer to 1, so the database is correct for the moment.
You need to do the following steps, to get everything up to date:
* sqlCVS update, to pull in my changes.
* reset the manufacturer from Pluto to your new manufacturer (if needed)
* sqlCVS diff the ir repository, and have it check in your new manufacturer row
* sqlCVS diff the dce repository, and have it check in the change to the manufacturer (if needed)
Thanks so much for the submission, I wish more people would add support for hardware.