Author Topic: Remove items from database only 1004  (Read 3604 times)

Zerk

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
Remove items from database only 1004
« on: April 05, 2013, 05:23:01 am »
MCE 1004
have other files showing up in media list
under media mixed in with movie lists are files like black.mpg, air quality.mpg, door.mpg, along with others from setup how do i remove them from the database only not delete them from the disk entirely?
im sure its some button under my nose but im just not seeing it.

Zerk

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Remove items from database only 1004
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 08:55:16 am »
 ummm was fooling around in the webadmin and i somehow fixed it now if only i had any idea what change fixed it was all gone on a reboot best guess is when i when't under core in device tree and picked the drive as disabled. if figure it out will post what did it.

tschak909

• LinuxMCE God
  • DOES work for LinuxMCE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 04:40:40 pm »
Commonly, this happens, when the DCEROUTER windows share that is exposed to the network, is selected as a share for LinuxMCE to scan.

This happens when you do not follow installation instructions, and put in two network cards, and only use one network card, and the system tries to create a virtual network card for the internal network that has the same address as your external network.

-Thom

Zerk

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 08:36:31 pm »
learned lesson on the 2 nics lastime around on 810 ><

fairly sure was something else all the md / orbiters are on the internal second nic and plug and play working including the webdt366's
i dumped the drives from the web admin then set them up again and issue went away.
have a smaller drive with the mce install and a second 2tb for file storage must have added the core drive and picked up all the media on it
in short error of dummy behind keyboard. feel free to delete this post as it is not a actual mce issue