Author Topic: Asterisk AST_CONFIG - lost entries  (Read 543 times)

pw44

  • Addicted
  • *
  • Posts: 653
    • View Profile
Asterisk AST_CONFIG - lost entries
« on: March 01, 2013, 11:54:58 pm »
Hya,
today i discovered that some directives i've inserted into the asteriks ast_table were lost, after an update (don' t know which).
All the entries regarding NAT, EXTERNIP, LOCALNET and so on, to enable remote extensions simply disapeared.
As i had the external extension working, and after for coincidence updated ios and softphone i did for the last four weeks try to fix the problem on the softphone configs, with not luck, until i looked into the asterisk config to discover my directives were not there.
Would be nice if the updates do not delete the custom entries.
Best regards.

phenigma

  • wants to work for LinuxMCE
  • **
  • Posts: 945
    • View Profile
Re: Asterisk AST_CONFIG - lost entries
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 07:12:49 pm »
Please file a feature_request in trac at svn.linuxmce.org.  That way it can be tracked by the devs and others can see it.

Thanks.

Jason

pw44

  • Addicted
  • *
  • Posts: 653
    • View Profile
Re: Asterisk AST_CONFIG - lost entries
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 12:10:44 pm »
Done. Opened a ticket with feature_request.

phenigma

  • wants to work for LinuxMCE
  • **
  • Posts: 945
    • View Profile
Re: Asterisk AST_CONFIG - lost entries
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 09:34:08 pm »
Thank you!.

J.