I would appreciate if someone who already has setup for a z-wave control can make a youtube tutorial to show how its set up with Linuxmce? ie. may be temperature control, lighting control or whatever you may have.
I also request for a Tutorial for multizone audio setup? I have read posts but a youtube tutorial would be nice.
This is probably more suitably posted to the 'Installations' section...
There are numerous pages on the Wiki on how ZWave should be setup when part of a LinuxMCE system. This is probably the best one; http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/Zwave
. There's no video tutorial as far as i know and you might find it takes a while for anyone to step up and create one for Zwave.
Setting up multi-zone audio is somewhat simpler to describe (still no video tutorial as far as i know though);
Simply though these are the steps;
- Create your Room/zones in Web Admin (only one audio device or MD per zone is allowed)
- Allocate an MD, Squeezebox or Sonos device in each Room/zone that will be an audio zone in Web Admin
- Rip some music to your Media Library
- Using an Orbiter choose one of your music zones and then use the media browser to select a track/album and press play.
- Music Plays in the zone(s) selected.
All the best