Author Topic: FreePbx  (Read 34287 times)

pw44

• Addicted
    • View Profile
Re: FreePbx
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 01:35:28 am »
For pw44, he has what sounds like three issues. One, the trunk detail to his SIP provider and two possibly a NAT issue (one way audio is normally caused by NAT issues), and three - as  far as the SPA-3102, if the parameters within it are set properly it should register with the LMCE if not then he needs to check its parameters. For the SPA-3102 he can determine what's going on by running sip debug command on a command line entry on the main server and watch what is going on when it tries to register.

Sorry to disagree, all the spa3102 configs are the same that were working on 8.10. spa3102 was not touched. And sip debug shows that it does not register in asterisk 1.8.11.
Thx!

microbrain

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
    • Full Home Technology Solutions
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 02:19:34 am »
Pw44,
Before you do anything, turn the firewall off and try all your registrations and see if they work. The process of elimination so to speak. Then

Do a "sip set debug on" then do a "sip show peers". Post the results here or send to my email I will try to see what's happening with SPA.

Also, I see that you have listed sip.conf and sip_additional_conf. Have you actually modified these files and added what you needed on the new machine with 10.04? On newer versions of * sip.conf and others like it are rewritten when you reload *, older versions didn't do that. Check to make sure that your sip.con doesn't say at the beginning like "to modify another conf file as this file is overwritten when reloading * . I will read through you conf files posted tonight when I get free and see if I can tell what's going on.

I am planning tonight on seeing if it is just possible to set LMCE up as a client to a external * machine and be done with trying to make * in LMCE work.

microbrain

pw44

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 03:07:52 am »
The spa3102 in located in the 192.168.80.0 network, no firewall, no nat, nothing. I do have firewall in the 192.168.0.0, which is the external network....
Spa3102 simple does not register. I will try to put it again to work and will debug all, from spa3102 and asterisk, and post the results.
The problem with one way voice is with voipcheap trunk - for this one i will disable firewall and see what happens.
Sipgate i did not give i try, because i don't want to add noise to what is not working.
Regarding the files, they are from the 8.10 release, and i sent to see how to make all this work with asterisk realtime in 10.04.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 03:12:03 am by pw44 »

sambuca

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 08:48:37 am »
I use the SPA3102 in 1004 as a phone line (PSTN -> IP adapter). I configured it using the phone lines page in the web admin. You have to select the SPA protocol. What took the most work was to set up the SPA itself.

And for the provider setups, if the setups had been integrated into LinuxMCE, they would probably have been considered when changing the Asterisk setup for 1004. Because they were only in a wiki page, they most probably were not.

br,
sambuca

Marie.O

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Wastes Life On LinuxMCE Since 2007
    • View Profile
    • My Home
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 10:01:00 am »
Paulo,

to make things easier for everybody, please put the needed information into trac tickets. Forum posts get lost/ignored/whatever. A trac ticket that keeps all the information (and not links to other places) can easily be worked with.

Thanks.

pw44

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 09:39:44 pm »
I use the SPA3102 in 1004 as a phone line (PSTN -> IP adapter). I configured it using the phone lines page in the web admin. You have to select the SPA protocol. What took the most work was to set up the SPA itself.

And for the provider setups, if the setups had been integrated into LinuxMCE, they would probably have been considered when changing the Asterisk setup for 1004. Because they were only in a wiki page, they most probably were not.

br,
sambuca
The one in the mentioned wiki is the right one to make spa3102 acts like a trunk for pstn lines. It's all i need. And worked on 8.10.
On 10.04, defining as SPA, actually it will use SIP in the config databank and should use udp port 5061 instead of 5060,
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 09:43:17 pm by pw44 »

pw44

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 09:41:50 pm »
Paulo,

to make things easier for everybody, please put the needed information into trac tickets. Forum posts get lost/ignored/whatever. A trac ticket that keeps all the information (and not links to other places) can easily be worked with.

Thanks.

All in one ticket or one ticket for each trunk?

Marie.O

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • My Home
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2012, 10:10:57 pm »
What ever you think would make most sense to the person who is going to look at the tickets. I personally would make three tickets, but that's just because I love closing tickets

pw44

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2012, 02:36:24 am »
Ticket created. If something is needed, please inform and i will provide.
TIA.

davegravy

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2012, 07:32:59 am »
I personally would make three tickets, but that's just because I love closing tickets
* davegravy creates millions of empty tickets for possy.

Marie.O

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
    • View Profile
    • My Home
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 01:31:35 pm »
Ticket created. If something is needed, please inform and i will provide.

Just revisit the ticket every now and then, to see if there is an update. Thanks again.

mcefan

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2012, 09:54:36 am »
Please post a link to the ticket or wherever the discussions move so those who are interested can follow along.
Thank you

pw44

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2012, 05:16:22 pm »

mcefan

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2012, 06:19:48 pm »
Thank you!
Please make it SOP.

mcefan

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2012, 07:56:48 am »
http://svn.linuxmce.org/trac.cgi/ticket/1595

I looked at the post, I did not see any reference to this thread. It might be useful to do so, in case someone starts from there, as a way of introduction. It helps understand the issue better.
Also, please complete this thread with updates when you have them.

Thank you.