A quick update:-
- mouse support on latest Qt snap
- home screen operates as expected, scenario rows populated as expected.
- Lighting, I have one zwave switch - light on, light off as expected
- User selection operates
- Room selection operates and scenarios re-populate
- Security, link to camera switches screen but AFAIK this screen isn't complete yet.
And the not so good news
- Tried media selection - screen won't switch, I get an error trying to switch out of the QML engine thread, specifically:
QQmlEngine: Illegal attempt to connect to ListModel(0x14231e8) that is in a different thread than the QML engine
More digging required ...