Author Topic: composer metadata tags for flac & mp3  (Read 7759 times)

golgoj4

• NEEDS to work for LinuxMCE
  • hrumpf!
    • View Profile
    • Mah Website
Re: composer metadata tags for flac & mp3
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 09:51:12 am »
so um...work has been really busy. but not forgot about this topic. results by weekend or um...call me names? But seriously, not forgotten about. Just increase in workload.

-golgoj4

and yes, we still need experienced linux admins who are willing to bend their already bountiful knowledge to the linuxMCE ecosystem. yes we do things weird, but its weird for a reason, i promise :)

Linuxmce - Where everyone is never wrong, but we are always behind xbmc in the media / ui department.

JaseP

• Addicted
    • View Profile
    • JaseP's LinuxMCE Wiki User page
Re: composer metadata tags for flac & mp3
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 04:46:37 pm »
and yes, we still need experienced linux admins who are willing to bend their already bountiful knowledge to the linuxMCE ecosystem. yes we do things weird, but its weird for a reason, i promise

I Figured:
1) Needed Coffee, ... Badly,
2) Wrong side of bed,
3) My propensity to annoy was acting up again, or
4) All of the above...

Anyhow, ... I had (tons of urgent) stuff to do unrelated to LinuxMCE, ... And when nerves flare, sometimes not stoking the fire is better. Not that you're wrong about learning the system, and all. [passes peace pipe]
See my User page on the LinuxMCE Wiki for a description of my system configuration (click the little globe under my profile pic).