Author Topic: Ode to the beta testers  (Read 4831 times)

golgoj4

• NEEDS to work for LinuxMCE
  • hrumpf!
    • View Profile
    • Mah Website
Ode to the beta testers
« on: March 10, 2012, 06:24:26 pm »
Yeah so im not very poetic even though im named after a poet. Go figure :)

But, I do want to say thank you to every person that takes the time to install some experimental package, spend a bunch of time with sometimes grumpy, sleep deprived dev's working out a new feature or something else they know will more than likely explode. It may not seem like a big deal, but its huge. I really dont know how else to say it besides THANK YOU for spending your time testing, sometimes risking the wrath of the wifey, to help move the project forward. Yes the dev's create stuff. But without people who spend their time testing and trying to break it to make sure its ready to go are a vital part of the process.

So once again, thanks to the Beta Testers, you willingly jump on live grenades :)

-golgoj4
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 05:22:13 am by golgoj4 »
Linuxmce - Where everyone is never wrong, but we are always behind xbmc in the media / ui department.

ardirtbiker

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Ode to the beta testers
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 08:30:30 pm »
Hear, Hear!

davegravy

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 05:49:55 pm »
So humble, golgoj4!

Thanks to the devs for giving us "live grenades" worth jumping on!!

bongowongo

• wants to work for LinuxMCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 07:08:48 pm »
Yes we are the best, yippy, finally they see, that testers are the most important of all.

Hehehe, golgoj4, we testers should thank you, for decrypting our idiotic remarks for your patience, and for your developing (not only golgoj4, but all who dev).

l3mce

• NEEDS to work for LinuxMCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 01:29:42 pm »
Yes... thank you thank you a thousand times thank you. I can't tell you how important people willing to blow stuff up to help push forward are.
I never quit... I just ping out.