Author Topic: Why not sourceforge??  (Read 6516 times)

pestilence

• View Profile
Why not sourceforge??
« on: March 22, 2007, 10:52:45 am »
I wanna download this and try it bad!  Why don't you open a sourceforge account and put it up there so that people can at least download it.  You won't even have to seed a torrent that way.

pestilence

• View Profile
Re: Why not sourceforge??
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 11:04:05 am »
wow - you HAVE a sourceforge account.  PLEASE upload the .iso so we can try it out!

asgard

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 03:32:21 am »
We talked to the sourceforge guys and they said is not safe to put our iso there (they usually host single small projects) plus that the offline install is not guaranteed to work at this moment so you'll need the repositories online also. We're working on doing some minor fixes to the installer and to the cd also but since we cannot work 24/24 on this (we have other jobs too :) might get a little delayed. As soon as we finish we'll be setting up a torrent for the iso also.

pestilence

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 09:25:43 am »
Well I'm sure you know that we're all freaking out with anticipation at the moment, so no pressure :)

I wish I wasn't such an avid digg reader.  If I hadn't caught the post, I'd be blissfully ignorant right now instead of mildly peeved about the injustice of it all :)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 11:54:36 pm by pestilence »