Author Topic: [SOLVED] Phone line admin page is missing in 1004  (Read 9510 times)

rages

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Phone line admin page is missing in 1004
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 11:45:49 am »
I have another problem with lmce-asterisk, when I try to reinstall, I have problem with dependency:

Code: [Select]
dpkg: problemi con le dipendenze impediscono la configurazione di asterisk:
 asterisk dipende da asterisk-config (= 1:1.8.8.0-1digium1~lucid) | asterisk-config-custom; comunque:
  Il pacchetto asterisk-config non è installato.
  Il pacchetto asterisk-config-custom non è installato.
  Il pacchetto lmce-asterisk che fornisce asterisk-config-custom non è ancora configurato.

sorry but I have the italian in terminal.
There are problem with asterisk-config and asterisk-config-custom.

emanuele

twodogs

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 04:42:44 am »
I took another stab at 1004 and I'm happy to say the phone line page is back. I was able to get the phone line to register. I was also able to install the phone device and get my SPA3102 to register as well. However the phone does not work. I'm not a VOIP expert, but here is my analysis.
  • Phone line registers so LMCE must be talking properly to Broadvoice
  • SPA3102 registers so it's talking to LMCE
  • The problem must be with Asterisk configuration

In 810 I could go into FreePBX and view/modify the Asterisk configuration (passwords, trunks, extension, routes, rules, patterns, etc) but FreePBX is gone now. How is Asterisk configuration viewed/modified in 1004?

Twodogs
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 02:36:19 pm by twodogs »
http://greenrenovation.wordpress.com/home-automation/
system:
ASUS P5N7A-VM
integrated GeForce 9300
E5200 processor
Fusion 5 lite HDTV card
2G RAM
SYBA SY-PCI15001 6-port serial card
Denon AVR 3805
LG 42" Plasma
Gyration GYR3101
Cisco SPA3102 analog telephone adapter
Cisco 7971G IP phone/orbiter

cfernandes

• Guru
    • View Profile
    • my company web site
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 05:20:35 pm »
Hello,

my new fresh install off 1004  work great,  only issue that i have is the cisco phones is not registrated .

i take a look  on  configure_cisco7970.pl  and configure_cisco7960.pl  configure_cisco7910.pl
and change lines  52 '/usr/pluto/bin/db_phone_config.sh'  to exec ("/usr/pluto/bin/db_phone_config.sh");
 and comment
this lines

#open(FILE,"/tmp/phone${Device_ID}extension");
#$Device_EXT=<FILE>;
#close(FILE);

#chomp($Device_EXT);

after this changes ,   my cisco phones work great too .

davegravy

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 06:59:38 pm »
I took another stab at 1004 and I'm happy to say the phone line page is back. I was able to get the phone line to register. I was also able to install the phone device and get my SPA3102 to register as well. However the phone does not work. I'm not a VOIP expert, but here is my analysis.
  • Phone line registers so LMCE must be talking properly to Broadvoice
  • SPA3102 registers so it's talking to LMCE
  • The problem must be with Asterisk configuration

In 810 I could go into FreePBX and view/modify the Asterisk configuration (passwords, trunks, extension, routes, rules, patterns, etc) but FreePBX is gone now. How is Asterisk configuration viewed/modified in 1004?

Twodogs

I spent quite a bit of time looking into the new Asterisk setup in 1004 yesterday (see my thread in the users section). Basically, sip.conf, iax.conf, extensions.conf, and several other configuration files that used to be managed by the FreePBX interface are now stored inside a mysql database called "asterisk". It's quite a bit more difficult now to modify the configuration than it was under FreePBX, since you have to manually modify the database records. But presumably we'll eventually have an easy-to-use webadmin interface for that.

Some people have reported no problems getting things working, but for me the package installer is badly broken. It seems to be a work in progress, so your mileage may vary.

twodogs

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2012, 09:09:59 pm »
Thanks Dave. Seems like were having the same problems. I'll call this thread solved since the admin page is working. I'll keep an eye on your thread for solutions to the asterisk problems. For now, I'll just keep going with my 0810 installation because I rely on my VOIP phone.

Foxi, I know you're doing a lot of work on 1004 telecom - looks like you're making good progress. Thanks for doing it.

Twodogs
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 10:46:47 pm by twodogs »
http://greenrenovation.wordpress.com/home-automation/
system:
ASUS P5N7A-VM
integrated GeForce 9300
E5200 processor
Fusion 5 lite HDTV card
2G RAM
SYBA SY-PCI15001 6-port serial card
Denon AVR 3805
LG 42" Plasma