Thanks, it helped. I now have a working set of internet radio stations
One issue: sometimes after I modify the playlist and try to play it, it doesn't work and the DCERouter log shows "Play playlist in entertain area but nothing to handle it". I'm not sure what causes it.
At first I thought some of the URLs I added were faulty, but when I reduced the list back to a set of URLs that I had tested before, it still did not work.
As a test I put a real mp3 file at the top of the playlist (containing 1 second of silence), and since then it hasn't occurred, but I haven't done much editing since that either.
By the way, I found a way to give those entries the name I want, instead of the filename.
On the DCERouter, I added Redirect entries to the file /var/www/.htaccess, i.e. I added a line:
Redirect /Radio2 http://shoutcast.omroep.nl:8102
This way playing http://192.168.80.1/Radio2
redirects to the actual URL, and I get the entry "Radio2" in my playlist, instead of "shoutcast.omroep.nl:8102".