Today, the screensaver shows pictures of flick. Nice, but not what i really want to see.
Maybe it would be nice to show some interesting stuff of the system itself?
This way, the screensaver is not only a screensaver, but also a usefull tool...
I'm thinking of
- Images of the surveillance camera's
- Floorplans of the house with status of outputs (lights, power outlets...)
- Floorplans of the house with security sensors
- Health of the server (disk, cpu, mem...)
- Other images (fe Weathermaps of cacti)
Version: linuxMCE 1004 (v 2012-07-01)
Extra's: Cacti, webmin, phpmyadmin, joomla
Server: MSI MS-7519 / E7400 2,8GB / 4GB / SSD 60GB / Radeon HD4350 / RTL8111 - 3C905C-TX
Orbiters: HTC Desire Z, HP PocketPC, Samsung Galaxy S, iPAD, ASUS eeePAD
Automation: EIB technology, KNX IP ROUTER 750
Phones: Cisco 7940, Cisco 7960