Author Topic: Marrandy  (Read 1963 times)

golgoj4

• NEEDS to work for LinuxMCE
  • hrumpf!
    • View Profile
    • Mah Website
Marrandy
« on: October 06, 2011, 09:58:40 pm »
Since you feel the need to send me messages and block the response, here it is for everyone to read.  ::)

I would prefer to be foul mouthed than being a dumbass that cant think his way out of a paper bag. Ever wonder why YOU have so many problems? This foul mouth jerk put more effort into trying to help than you have ever even pondered trying. So next time, do the smart thing and check with other people before you post things that could be detrimental to other users. Both of which you've deleted so at least something got through that thick skull

Normally I dont do this, but you pissed me off and arent man enough to take the response you earned.

meanwhile, in productive people land - Qorbiter progress continues, but we still need other UI designers because you dont want to be looking at my ugly artwork!

If you are so inclined to join all the other people who can work with this 'foul mouthed jerk' who spends his free time trying to improve the small slice of linuxmce he can, all are welcome. Even Marrandy.

-golgoj4
Linuxmce - Where everyone is never wrong, but we are always behind xbmc in the media / ui department.

golgoj4

• hrumpf!
    • View Profile
    • Mah Website
Re: Marrandy
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 09:20:08 pm »
Seriously, where are my UI / Graphics people!! You dont want to be staring at my crap designs!!!!

http://imgur.com/a/qp8DF

Merkur2k, Raybe, and Tschakeee have jumped in! See, the waters fine! :)

But seriously, one of my goals with this experiment that has grown into a viable path is to make designing easier.

http://imgur.com/a/qp8DF <--a sample of the horrors that shall be visited upon thee if we get stuck with my skin*

*the rest of the devs probly wouldnt let it out the door like that...but im just illustrating a point. If you have the ability to design / draw/ be artistic...we need you!!! Cause i sure as hell cant..Oops...foul mouthed again. Well i s'pose the saying 'Curse like a Sailor' wasnt too far off.  ;D

Come on down to the irc, we dont bite. Unless asked. Then we assign that task to bongowongo.

-golgoj4
Linuxmce - Where everyone is never wrong, but we are always behind xbmc in the media / ui department.

golgoj4

• hrumpf!
    • View Profile
    • Mah Website
Re: Marrandy
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 09:23:21 pm »
Forgot to add
there are some tools that assist if you want in this area too

http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2010/10/19/exporting-qml-from-photoshop-and-gimp/

At this point, im even willing to accept just graphics for integration and use. It would be nice if you learned qml in the process, but Im not complaining (yet  :D )

-golgoj4