Author Topic: Installation wizard broken again  (Read 6177 times)

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
Installation wizard broken again
« on: December 10, 2004, 12:35:54 pm »
Hi,

I'm installing pluto in my work PC, but I can not retrieve numbers from my already defined installation. So decided to make new one, but it failes after step 4 I get :

Fatal error: mysql error: [1048: Column 'FK_DeviceData' cannot be null] in EXECUTE("INSERT INTO Device_DeviceData (FK_Device, FK_DeviceData,IK_DeviceData) VALUES ('2078',NULL,'...2-...128,...129-...254')") in /var/www/virtual/plutohome.com/plutohome/include/adodb/adodb-errorhandler.inc.php on line 77

I also miss posibility to see device numbers of other installations I made.

Regards,

Rob.

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 12:53:21 pm »
Sorry.  We're uploading a new 2.0.0.2 build.  One of the big changes is support for the client-server and diskless boot configuration, which required a new wizard that prompts for dhcp configuration.   There was some miscommunication here and one person uploaded the wizard before the rest of the guys committed the schema changes.  We should have the new build up by the end of the day.  It's best to wait for 2.0.0.2 anyway because this build added all the setup wizards you'll need on your client side.  I'll post another reply to this topic when I get confirmation it's been uploaded.  Sorry about that.

archived

• Hello, I'm new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 03:20:45 pm »
OK,

no worries, we're patient.

Regards,

Robert.