Author Topic: HDMI TV / ysp 2200 sound bar / satellite receiver / linuxmce hybrid config  (Read 2604 times)

PowrrrPlay

• Regular Poster
    • View Profile
Hello,

I am going to build a new hybrid core with the latest and greatest hdmi intefaces for 7.1 audio/video.  This means no SPDIF and no analog audio.  Just HDMI interfaces and I realize that I have to be very careful with the nvidia video card that I pick.  I already have the TV, YSP 2200 and satellite HD reciever.

So I have a HD satellite receiver for hdmi input and I am trying to figure out what hardware and what configuration I need to integrate the satellite receiver for tv pass through so that when a telephone call comes through while I am watching satellite tv the telephone call header information comes up on the TV.

I was just going to use the sound bar as the focal point for my devices like linuxmce and satellite receiver but then realized i would not have the phone integration on the tv or any other services from the core while watching tv unless I integrate the  HD Satellite receiver into the hybrid core.

Mryusef1

• View Profile
Re: HDMI TV / ysp 2200 sound bar / satellite receiver / linuxmce hybrid config
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 01:14:10 am »
I am looking to do something like this with Uverse.  Did you ever find a solution?