Author Topic: Orbitor screen resolutuion on Flytouch 2  (Read 19527 times)

Marie.O

• Administrator
  • LinuxMCE God
  • Wastes Life On LinuxMCE Since 2007
    • View Profile
    • My Home
Re: Orbitor screen resolutuion on Flytouch 2
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 08:35:31 am »
marper,

after changing width and height, you saved, did a quick reload, and a full regen of the relevant orbiter, didn't you?!

Marper

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2011, 04:44:27 am »
Sorry to take so long to get back, my oldest girl is getting married and that's taking much of my time.

To answer your question, Yes.  Did a full regen, quick reload of router.

darrenmason

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2011, 05:57:26 am »
Marper,

Your tablet (A500) is running Honeycomb (Android 3.0) right?

Has anyone else run the app on 3.0 (or above) and can verify if it is the same behaviour?

I know honeycomb has changes to to cater for tablets running multiple apps on the same screen and part of that change might mean that the scaling no longer functions as prior.

I will try it on a simulator and see what behaviour I get - if it is the same then I will find a fix for you and get a release out. I have been trying to release a new version for a while with the enhanced UI scrollable lists but a couple of bugs and a weeks holiday have delayed this - but should be close.

Regards
Darren

Schmich

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2011, 12:23:46 pm »
A few Google searches reveal the Flytouch 2 should be on 2.x. So there's a chance the problem comes from the unsupported resolution, I think?

darrenmason

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2011, 12:38:06 pm »
The flytouch2 is working now isn't it - I thought the only problem was now with the screenshot that Marper posted?

Schmich

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2011, 05:11:25 pm »
Oh I read a bit hasty. Didn't see the "(A500)" in your post sorry. I saw you talk about scaling and things like that so I automatically assumed you meant the resolution problem on the Flytouch2.

Marper

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2011, 02:55:58 am »
Hi Darren,

Yeah, it's running 3.1 now.

darrenmason

• Addicted
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2011, 02:49:18 am »
Hi Marper,

I am guessing then that it is an issue with Honeycomb tablets - and from the looks of it you are the only one with one.

I had a quick go at running on 3.1 Emulator the other day - it didn't run at all when I tried and I didn't have time to investigate. Will try and find some time this week to look into it further (and hopefully release a new version as well). If you want to upload your logcat somewhere and post the link that might be useful as well.

regards
Darren