Author Topic: Showtime Scenario still active after I have disabled  (Read 6986 times)

klovell

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Showtime Scenario still active after I have disabled
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 10:43:40 pm »
If it helps, if you want to know what I did, I created a room called "server room" (because I actually have a server room) and I created most of my scenarios under that room.  Mostly scenarios that I'd want on multiple orbiters that will perform the same function.  Evening lighting, that scenario is in 3 rooms for the entire house but I didn't want to create the scenario 3 times or if I change it, have to change it 3 times and make sure they all match.  I created it once in detail under server room.  For the other rooms I created evening lighting but the action is "execute a command" and the scenario number for "evening lighting" in the server room instead of "living room ceiling on" and "Wall Sconce 40%" etc....  I then hide the server room from the orbiters so you don't see all these random scenarios from the orbiters.

So back to this topic I have a "blank lighting" scenario for my server room that has all lights unassigned.  This is what I use for events that wants to call a lighting scenario like watching media and stopped watching media.  Plus it's an actual scenario that does exist so I should not have any weird problems when events or other scenarios call on it.  So far it's been working pretty well as far as I can tell.  As I grow the system and add or remove lights i will only have to modify one scenario vs every room that I want to have access to that scenario.

Just throwing that out there...