General > Compatible Products & Services

Futureproof DIY kits and barebones, tell me about your expectations!

<< < (2/2)

bongowongo:
What is always welcomed are people who want hardware their support and are willing to do some effort and get it supported.
Also documented nicely in the wikipedia is always a bonus.
Next three years of linuxmce? 1004, new orbiter architecture, wider hardware support (e.g. intel/ati vid)
Dig in and do stuff. We have no managers here, manage yourself, and if it is a worthy subject you are touching you will get the help automaticly.

gvel50:
Also want to add that within 8 weeks I will have an 100mbit up/down optical fiber connection.
I have an Vmware ESX host that can easily can host 10 vm's just dedicated for you guys. Here you can put all your stuff together or test something in a virtual environment. Perhaps this not ideal for the linking of several USB/ serial ports, but I can link USB directly to the VM. This host is a Xeon 3440 with 24gb 2x ssd in raid 0 and 3tb of disk space left. Also have several HP thin clients with embedded or CE lying around.

Could this help you. I will make the perparations VM's, for HAdesigner or something like that. Of course you can send VM config files or complete vm's as well.

bongowongo:
I get back to you on this. First I need to do an exam, and drink beer..........

wierdbeard65:

--- Quote from: gvel50 on January 20, 2011, 08:55:08 pm ---I'm living from a wellfare income. I don't have a job
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: gvel50 on January 20, 2011, 09:22:13 pm ---Also want to add that within 8 weeks I will have an 100mbit up/down optical fiber connection.
I have an Vmware ESX host that can easily can host 10 vm's just dedicated for you guys.
--- End quote ---

I don't wish to be rude, but these two statements don't seem to fit well together. I don't know about the Netherlands, but in most countries, the benefits system is not sufficient to fund this kind of set-up :o This may be one of the reasons you don't seem to be being taken seriously.  ::)

gvel50:
The wellfare income is just temperary. And in the City i live in, we have a non-profit initiative for the people who live there. So we can get a fiber line for just 45 euro each month. Really cheap.

And most of all I care for mine computers. And this ESX host I bought with the sales bonus I got last year. I stopped working half december. So nothing to worry about. I don't have an expensive household just a couple of PC's nothing more.

take a look:www.onsbrabantnet.nl/internet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Sitemap 
Go to full version