Dear Hari, gd dy! Many thanks for your reply
I follow up according to Bongo howto. after clean installing of lmce (8.10 ver. 23618) and updating/upgrading my step by step actions as flws:
1. Plugging computer interface PLCBUS-T 1141 usb into usb port, PLCBUS script start automatically and Transceiver Module PLCBUS-T 4023 (A1 address) switched on automatically also.
- lmce inform: You connected a PLCBUS (Pluto/Lighting interface)... Shall I use it?
- I confirm it and Wizard has start automatically on chapt. LIGHT where shown "Waiting for the new ..." Then I push OK button.
Remarks: My all previous installing has an msg in Wizard everytime: "The device failed to start properly. Something is not right"
- Webadmin/Devices/Interfaces found automatically: Device #34, Device template #1920, Controlled by CORE, PLCBUS, COM Port on PC has not been selected, Serial No: /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/usb_device_67b_2303_noserial, PNP Signature: 16, HAL
2. Quick reload Router, Regen Orbiter
- Webadmin/Devices/Interfaces: the Serial No of Device #34 has missed
Remarks: If I switching off an PLCBUS-T 4023 Transceiver by Remote Control or by local button the script 99_PLCBUS_1141.sh was start automatically and switch on an Transceiver again.
3. Adding a light in webadmin manually. Make a choice a Switch On/Off (Transceiver can work as the switch on/off module only) and give an address A1.
4. Reset the lighting device (blue led flashes repeatedly), and press test commands "on" You will here 1 or 2 buzz. Now you can control the device.
- I can't complete this step
Remarks: After the child was created/added and after regen/reload orbiters the system found an Generic serial device (Bongo: It was good to say no to the usb to serial device, after that the plcbus script will run). I choice a No in this time and the system does not running script and as a result the Transceiver does not switched on automatically.
Which Serial port of Interface I should fix an RS232 or USB? I use computer interface PLCBUS-T 1141 usb
Moreover in addition setup of Interface and Child the Manufacturer defined automatically as PLUTO 1 instead of Shanghai Supersmart. Is it normal or not?