Author Topic: Screensaver stops when song ends  (Read 3597 times)

kyfalcon

• Guru
    • View Profile
Screensaver stops when song ends
« on: December 13, 2010, 06:07:19 pm »
My screen saver on an MD stops transitioning whenever a song ends. I have deleted and re-added the MD and it still occurs. This MD is in an area where I entertain alot, so it is rather annoying to have to hit the menu or back button to get the pictures flowing again only to have them pause at the end of the next song. The system is a ZOTAC ZBOX. I have not noticed this on any other machines. Is there a setting I need to check? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kevin

kyfalcon

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Screensaver stops when song ends
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 08:13:28 pm »
Anyone? In an older post this same thing is mentioned as a bug fix. Can anyone tell me how this was fixed? It is really annoying.

kyfalcon

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 06:13:01 pm »
Okay, this is happening on 2 of my machines now. Both Zotac's. One is a 220 the other a ZBOX. I may not have noticed it on the one box, because it hasn't been turned on in sometime. But I have moved TV's around and started using the Zotac 220. Both of these MD's are in the 2 highest profile rooms in the house. Any help is much appreciated!

The issue is similar to http://forum.linuxmce.org/index.php?topic=6716.0 It doesn't say what was done to fix this.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 06:21:43 pm by kyfalcon »

kyfalcon

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 07:05:40 pm »
Before I go wiping my system and reloading the whole kit and kaboodle, is anyone with a Zotac MD seeing this issue? I am only seeing it on the Zotac boxes. If you have a Zotac and do not see this issue, could you please tell me how you have it set up?

thanks!