I'm making some progress with my Pluto installation (using 184.108.40.206 dated 21 dec 2006) but there are still some issues:
1) I switched over from trying to use My Epia as MD and now I have an working sempron with a FX5200, looks beatiful with the UI2 but;
using no alpha blend there are problems with the visability of the buttons
using alpha blend it gives me just a black picture...
I'm using the VGA-output just now, and will move it later to the livingroom and a TV later
2) I have an BTTV card in the MD and an PVR-250 in the core, but how should I setup the PVR-250 in the core, or is this not a useful setup?
3) I live in Sweden and will be using XMLTV, but how can I set it up ?
4) Is it possible to have and use local discs in the MD's ?
5) Will the MD's use local discs for MythTV or will it use the Core's discs?
6) The MD has an integrated VIA soundchip, how can I get it to work in Pluto, now I only get stuttering sound out from it...
7) I'm also planning to use a Nova DVB-T card (Nova T-500,dual DVB-T) in an MD, is it possible today, the card is supported and working in Gentoo?
Is the Pluto system a useful system today or is it to sensible about hardware?