1. linuxmce is 32bits, so 4gb is not usable.
2. usb 3.0 is not supported because old kernel
3. I have a remote from asus b206, it works, so probably yours too
4. Yes I think so if you have an adapter, but in AV-wizard you have to set the appropriate output, see wiki
5. Depends on the file, I thought some MKV's are bust, but TV is possible, also depends on hardware
Finally look at the wiki, there is a lot of information.
A core needs to have two networkingcards..so your asus 1501p has a problem, it will not be a good core without it.