Author Topic: Define Orbiter video default sort option as filename  (Read 2592 times)

dextaslab

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • modlog.net
Define Orbiter video default sort option as filename
« on: September 26, 2010, 04:18:15 pm »
Hi All, I've been meaning to post this question for ages; Is there a way to define the default sort option for the orbiters? I use filename currently, so when ever I need to look for something in an orbiter I need to redefine the sort option and select "Filename" instead of "Title"?

Cheers

golgoj4

• NEEDS to work for LinuxMCE
  • hrumpf!
    • View Profile
    • Mah Website
Re: Define Orbiter video default sort option as filename
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 04:34:45 pm »
i just finished a patch for this exact thing...i believe its been committed. Ill check to see how people can update to recieve it. Note, it sets it that way for all orbiters, not on a case by case basis. I hope to change this in the future.

http://svn.linuxmce.org/trac.cgi/ticket/708

basically, lets you choose which option you want for video and audio lists by default.

-golgoj4
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 04:37:06 pm by golgoj4 »
Linuxmce - Where everyone is never wrong, but we are always behind xbmc in the media / ui department.

dextaslab

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • modlog.net
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 05:18:30 pm »
Wow that was a quick response :-) Cheers, it's been irratating for a while! Now I just have to find a way to make folders/directories a different color to files and it'll be alot easier for other people to use my systems :-)

Many Thanks,
Cheers.

golgoj4

• NEEDS to work for LinuxMCE
  • hrumpf!
    • View Profile
    • Mah Website
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 05:50:52 pm »
Wow that was a quick response :-) Cheers, it's been irratating for a while! Now I just have to find a way to make folders/directories a different color to files and it'll be alot easier for other people to use my systems :-)

Many Thanks,
Cheers.

lol how many houses do you have!?
Linuxmce - Where everyone is never wrong, but we are always behind xbmc in the media / ui department.