Author Topic: asterisk - intercom  (Read 2559 times)

joerod

• Guru
    • View Profile
asterisk - intercom
« on: August 20, 2010, 04:55:58 pm »
I haven't started configuring the telecomunications part yet, but I bought a few microphones for two mds I have.  I plan on first testing the intercom functionality and then connecting it to a VoIP provider.  But, when I connected the microphones and tried to call another md, I get a message saying "Calling... Please wait" and nothing ever happens. 

Any suggestions on what I should look at to begin troubleshooting this?  I understand that there were some issues with asterisk, but I did the apt-get update and it seemed to install new versions of simplephone and stuff.  The intercom functionality should work out of the box, right?

Techstyle

• Addicted
    • View Profile
    • Techstyle UK Ltd.
Re: asterisk - intercom
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 07:56:25 pm »
Calling other extensions works for me although I haven't updated in a couple of weeks.

I also haven't tried MD to MD but phone to MD works fine for me.

los93sol

• Guru
    • View Profile
Re: asterisk - intercom
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 01:57:05 pm »
Please submit bugs to svn.linuxmce.org, I'm actively working through the Telecom Plugin and a lot of changes/fixes have already gone it, but I know there are still a few other open issues.  Seems like a lot more people are using the Telephony features of LinuxMCE now that it's being maintained.