Okay, here it is for those of you interested. LinuxMCE Domain Controller. It only took me a couple hours to put it together so I've been testing this entire time. The one thing I wasn't able to figure out was the rndc.key. I couldn't get Bind9 to start after configuring it, I commented out my changes and it fired right up. This was only put in so any device that was given an IP address from DHCP would automatically get a DNS entry. Really I was trying to mimic Active Directory with this. I figured allowing DHCP to create the DNS entry would be easiest, plus if you're joining the domain you'll have an IP address, LinuxMCE is suppose to give you the same IP forever even though dhcp assigned it, and it couldn't hurt to have all your devices in DNS. At the end of the day i couldn't get it to work but it didn't seem as though the domain was missing the DNS entries. You have to manually add DCERouter and LinuxMCE.local entries to Bind9 so you can find the domain. I have windows DNS servers on my network that LinuxMCE forwards requests to when it doesn't know the answer, just because they're easier to manage than Bind9, this could be why I didn't miss the DNS entries on the core. If you run into problems finding computers on the domain this is where the problem is. Configuring DHCP and DNS to talk to each other seems like the best option.
Well, Try it out, Let me know how you make out.http://wiki.linuxmce.com/index.php/LinuxMCE_domain_Controller