I am trying to boot from the core but I need the natsemi network driver which is not included in the diskless initrd.img-2.6.10-1-686.
I added this for the next release build.
But until then, you can either modify the /usr/pluto/install/PlutoMD.tar.bz2 archive, or you can:
1. remove the /home/diskless/<IP> directory
2. recreate the /home/diskless/<IP> directory manually
3. tar -xjvf /usr/pluto/install/PlutoMD.tar.bz2 -C /home/diskless/<IP>
4. Edit /home/diskless/<IP>/etc/mkinitrd/modules and append "natsemi" to it
5. run /usr/pluto/bin/Diskless_Setup.sh
Now you should have the natsemi in the initrd for that machine.