I have just purchased a HDHomerun DVBT Australian version.
I have installed and tuned channels into this with the software that came with the device for windows.
When I try to set this up in Mythtv I installed the tuners and assigned the channels to it that I already scanned with my DTV2000H, changing tuners in Mythtv using "Y" has some issues however I managed to open PIP and the HDHomerun does not receive a lock on the channels.
After this I removed my DVT2000H and all of the channels and started with Mythtv from scratch, add the HDHomerun both tuners configure the Video Sources and Input Connections scan for channels it appears that the HDHomerun receives a channel lock the tuner light flashes on in the front when the Locked is displayed at the top of Mythtv however upon completion of the scan Mythtv comes up with "No new channels found"
Has anyone had any success or possibly know what might be causing the issue, I also have Mythtv install on a FC 13 laptop and it has the same issue.