Author Topic: sipdriod on eken m003 freepbx  (Read 2568 times)

gonesurfing

• Veteran
    • View Profile
sipdriod on eken m003 freepbx
« on: August 11, 2010, 10:43:21 am »
hi
i have set up the weborbiter 2 on the eken m003 and it works well especially with the dolphin web browser
ive been playing with sipdriod to see if it will work as an sip phone in lmce and i have followed the link
http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/EP-636_SIP_Phone#LMCE_Setup
then after downloading sipdriod to the m003 i have config the sip account  in account setting
auth id - is the extention setup in lmce
password - is the password setup in lmce
server proxy - is 192.168.80.1
domain - 192.168.80.1
username - or caller id extention setup in lmce
port - 5060
protocol - udp
and it has a green light and says its registered on the m003 however when i try to use it to intercom one or all of my md it just drops out how can i test the lmce side ?
steve

Techstyle

• Addicted
    • View Profile
    • Techstyle UK Ltd.
Re: sipdriod on eken m003 freepbx
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 05:03:55 pm »
dial your cell phone or something from an orbiter then on the 'place call from'  page, press the Sip Softphone button that is associated to the Eken and it should immediately start ringing.  Accept the call then your cell phone should start ringing.

if you don't have external calling set up then try to do the same thing but dial 200 which should be the default number for the embedded orbiter phone for your core.

gonesurfing

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 09:11:39 am »
hi
is the telecom side of lmce working at the moment on the freepbx page in lmce its got some errors and some of the orbiter phones do not have passwords,i have a voip phone line registered however i am unable to place calls so i have tryed using the intercom it give me an error saying call dropped for unknown resson or number is not in service please check the number and try agian,
steve

Techstyle

• Addicted
    • View Profile
    • Techstyle UK Ltd.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 05:12:23 pm »
Telecom side of LMCE is working on my install.  I can phone any internal extension and I can phone out.  I have an issue with incoming calls but that is just my situation and not LMCE specific.  I do see errors in Freepbx and pretty much always have even though everything works.