...knocking the dust off here...
I've played a bit with QML on this.
This is a start - for me - taking a bit of this and that from QML seeing how it operates. It is in no way a consistent UI, and more than likely breaks most paradigms.
I've attached a deb for maemo as I've been testing this on windows and my N900.
What it does - not a lot but
- scrolling side menu akin to groupings on current orbiter
- touch lights - menu fades out(sample transition) touch anywhere to get menu back
- touch webadmin - quess what web page appears (assuming 192.168.80.1 for core)(no scrolling panning yet, but available)
- a lot of the menu items do nothing but clicking on each unloads the current component at least if not loading its own component, at the moment.
- touch music a CD case appears - tap it, it flips and flick-able track-listing appears - tracks are selectable
- touch video - grid of sample videos appear, again flick-able, zooming to fill area currently broken - well it zooms in but zooming out doesn't, so I've it disabled
- touch arrow at top of screen - quick access area appears - can put status here, at the moment has quit button.
suggestions criticisms please form an orderly queue
now where did I leave my flame retardant suit....
attached deb updated - shouldn't depend on qtmobility.
update 2: deb updated, more sensible name, scroll menu working.