Author Topic: PIAF - PBX in a Flash  (Read 2552 times)

mtnbikeaz

• View Profile
PIAF - PBX in a Flash
« on: May 20, 2010, 04:43:41 am »
Hi,

I am new to LinuxMCE and looking forward to working with it.  I currently have PBX in a Flash (Asterisk + FreePBX + MySQL + Webmin +.......) installed and running.  I would like to know if it is possible to combine PIAF with LinuxMCE?  Would it be a major hurdle?

I could keep them separate and pass calls back and forth between using SIP, but that could get ugly or break a few things.

Thanks,

Jon

fastie81

• Veteran
  • SSDD
    • View Profile
Re: PIAF - PBX in a Flash
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 04:54:25 am »
Hi,

I am new to LinuxMCE and looking forward to working with it.  I currently have PBX in a Flash (Asterisk + FreePBX + MySQL + Webmin +.......) installed and running.  I would like to know if it is possible to combine PIAF with LinuxMCE?  Would it be a major hurdle?

I could keep them separate and pass calls back and forth between using SIP, but that could get ugly or break a few things.

Thanks,

Jon

Why Not use the build in Asterisk?
Thom has done great work with it..
C

mtnbikeaz

• View Profile
Re: PIAF - PBX in a Flash
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 06:38:32 am »
That is where I was looking for some advice.  I like all of the tools included with PIAF, so I would like to duplicate much of that.  For now, I may install LinuxMCE on a separate PC to evaluate and learn and decide later if I'm missing something. 

Thanks,

Jon