Author Topic: Pluto MO on N96  (Read 2568 times)

DeathMagnetic

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Pluto MO on N96
« on: May 13, 2010, 04:18:29 pm »
Hi, I tred to use the Pluto MO on my Nokia N96 but it just crashes out before I see any screens to do with the program. The program should work on my phone fine (S60v3) but I've had no luck.

Anythign I can do to get it going? I've been plagued with problems with LinuxMCE and I'm starting to lose all hope I can actually get it running and doing anything I want it to.

Cheers.

bongowongo

• wants to work for LinuxMCE
    • View Profile
Re: Pluto MO on N96
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 04:31:46 pm »
What are all your problems?

DeathMagnetic

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Pluto MO on N96
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 12:22:22 am »
Well, I'm having trouble getting an Asus AT3N7A-I to netboot from my server (It has no disk drive in it, just the motherboard and a 4Gb RAM module). I rolled back the BIOS so it could actually load up but after a point I either end up with a blank screen (HDMI, maybe I need to press 3 on the AV wizard) or an "Unable to connect to X server" error repeating over and over.

I also tried to hook up an Axis 2100 IP camera but couldn't figure out how to set it up on the core. It could be the camera's fault though, I reset the camera through the app for windows but I still can't get it to connect to it (The IP address should load up a webpage with the video on it but I can never connect to it from any computer.

Blu-Rays won't play, despite me adding the software for playing and ripping them. Also, any way to get rid of MythTV? I don't have a TV card on the core or the thin client so I don't need it. I removed it from the software list bit (not beside it right now) from the core/hybrid and the thin client from the media director menu on the admin page but it's still on the core and I notice it on the boot list on the thin client (which stays up for a while).

Finally I added a bluetooth dongle to the core and tried to add my N96, but when the core attempts to send the setup file for the orbiter program the phone accepts it but immediately deletes the message before I can open it to run it.

I think that's all I'm stuck with. I'd really appreciate any help you offer me from my senseless ramblings, I'm just mega confused and it's part of a college project I would like to complete.

Cheers,
           Matthew