Well I made changes to the /etc/exports file(again, I had done this 3-4 times before) and then I modified the interfaces file so that the subnet didn't include "eth1". Once I did this I was able to boot past the mounting issues. It took awhile but it eventually went through the process but I'm not out of the woods as my MD, as does my hybrid machine, is giving the 'Orbiter cannot register with router' error. I've enabled Asterisk, restarted the router and disabled Asterisk, restarted the router. Tonight I will reboot it completely to see if that helps. Could it be a DNS issue as the dns servers displayed in the admin website are both external to my environment. If I'm not including some information that would be helpful let me know what I can post to be useful. Thanks for your help again.