That's odd because the DHCP server clearly changed the IP addresses of the PC-type devices on my network that were set up to receive a DHCP address and categorized them as "Static" on the LinuxMCE DHCP server's admin page. That may just be the vernacular, but it detected my Slingbox and assigned it a "Static"address. It was the only device on the network that had a static IP set before I installed MCE. The IP MCE tried to assign it conflicted with the IP assigned in the device. It caused me an issue that only a hard reset on the Slingbox would fix.
I've tried looking for the DHCP daemon, but I can't find it. That's really what I'm looking for. Thanks!