That is quiet expected, its christmas, my boys kept me busy, they still believe in Santa, that's their grandma doing.
Initially I thought well the device was not registering, so I went through and change a lot of the LV_STATUS or LV_WARNING TO LV_CRITICAL in the loggerWrapper calls, as I was uncertain where it logs after not finding (/var/log/pluto/83_XBMC_MEDIA_CENTRE.log) thus sent everything to DCERouter.log for testing purposes, to see what was happening.
On realize it does seem to do what it supposed to do, I went ahead and changed the controlled by as in Xine, template attached, adding all that Xine had.
Then I thought the streamId was not being set, as when you pressed, lets say pause, it did not show a streamId in the DCERouter.log, but skip position worked and showed a streamID, so I did the following in the plugin, right after the call command to play
DCE::CMD_Set_Media_ID CMD_Set_Media_ID(m_dwPK_Device, pMediaStream->m_pMediaDevice_Source->m_pDeviceData_Router->m_dwPK_Device, sMediaID, pXbmcMediaStream->m_iStreamID_get());
Then I added the events as Xine to the device, which I initially thought were not needed, such as playback started, playback stopped, Media Position Changed, and Menu Onscreen and fired off in the device play command as below
I then implemented the CMD_Restart_Media media function as found documentation saying it supposed to work with pause, also implemented CMD_Pause, just calling CMD_Pause_Media(0)