We live in Quebec city, procince of Quebec, Canada, do You know any experts that could ease the process of integrationg/connecting LinuxMCE with our Omnity platform ?
I am mobile developer working within a Quebec's company : Omnivigil Solutions inc. specializing in global social networked applications.
We integrate our central management system called Omnity with several modules including: asterisk, MapServer, SMS, ...
We consider LinuxMCE to be very interesting and promising. On occasion, I'd like some precisions and know-how, tips, tricks and traps.., before starting to invest myself further.
According to the documentation, LinuxMCE is installed on a central server sending commands to devices on a given location
Given that the source codes are available, how much efforts would be required to:
1) centralize on one server the simultaneous support of multiple locations of LinuxMCE installations of home automation equipment?
- to configure and customize the central server with our own setting?
- to create a cloud of servers for performance and resilience purposes?
- Anybody has done this? Who would be interested to help and contribute ($$$) ?
2) use our own Asterisk servers and others servers to replace / substitute the already integrated Asterisk into LinuxMCE?
3) How is integration with Android phones done ? (it is necessary to install a file. Apk android version of the application?)
4) can we use android phone as central server?
5) Are LinuxMCE modules for mobile applications on android open source and under wich licence ?
6) Will it be easy to aggregate into our central repository, all events coming from and to LinuxMCE ?
Return to me a.s.a.p. with your comments and suggestions please.