I've been looking through the orbiter code again, and i found where the screensaver and displayoff commands are started.
now to find how the timer works, how it gets the data from the admin webpage, etc.
Rule #1 - Be Patient - Rule #2 - Don't ask when, if you don't contribute - Rule #3 - You have coding skills - LinuxMCE's small brother is available: http://www.agocontrol.com
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Are you able to play stuff on the core already? It takes time for the indexer to complete.I dont have a hybrid core. so i cannot play media on the core.
After everything is indexed the right way, you can select media on the orbiter, and the requested device will be automounted on your MD.
1) Thank you for doing so much testing
2) User menu is a known issue
3) I will look into and see if I can track down the issues related to the crashes
4) Do you know about autotagger? It helps with assigning meta data to media. (ie breaking tv shows down into episode & season, setting media subtypes for movies and other video media. only for videos)
5) I will look into the weird behavior you are experiencing on the different sorting options.
Did you download it from the new location? see:beginning of the thread.
My Razzr met an untimely death and I now have a Motorola Moto X running android 4.2.2 and testing the qt4 nightly build. This is a screen shot of what I get, nothing more and nothing less.