Thanks golgoj4 for making this!
Is there any approach to get a MacOS version?
As an alternative i could install ubuntu on my mac to get started. :-)
Rule #1 - Be Patient - Rule #2 - Don't ask when, if you don't contribute - Rule #3 - You have coding skills - LinuxMCE's small brother is available: http://www.agocontrol.com
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
how to openan issue on git.linuxmce.org
If you ever made a SVN commit you should have received a mail containing a reset password link, it may be marked as SPAM/Junk.
i already tested following:
- Checked issues and compared with trac … like every 100th issue — CHECK
- Checked commit history back to 2010 — CHECK
- Issue overview: checked Filter — CHECK
- Git clone — CHECK
- Git commit — CHECK
- Graph, works except for Languages, maybe this could not converted — CHECK
- SSH Key — CHECK
- Milestones page complete incl. progress bar — CHECK
- E-Mail notifications work, but may end up in Junk/SPAM folder — CHECK
- SSL — A rating should be fine: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=git.linuxmce.org — CHECK
if you have further questions im on irc:ochorocho
Haven't been testing it yet. Soon... You'll have 1000 tickets to act on when you get back