Rule #1 - Be Patient - Rule #2 - Don't ask when, if you don't contribute - Rule #3 - You have coding skills - LinuxMCE's small brother is available: http://www.agocontrol.com
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
the real issue with NC30's, or indeed any Atom based Core's, is the Regen processing overhead - the Atom really is not ideal for this type of processingcould u explain more about the regen processing, what exactly is it and what will i notice in every day use?
1. Remove the add-on graphics card and boot into your ubuntu install as normal.
2. Open terminal and enter the following without quotes:
"sudo gedit /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist"
3. Add the following two entries without quotes to the end of the file:
4. Shutdown the pc and reinstall the add-on graphics card.
5. Connect monitor to add-on card and boot pc.