got the web orbiter 2.0 running on my MacBook 13" and i am loving it, really responsive!
how do i get it to run fullscreen, got the resolution at 1280x800?
thanks a lot,
Rule #1 - Be Patient - Rule #2 - Don't ask when, if you don't contribute - Rule #3 - You have coding skills - LinuxMCE's small brother is available: http://www.agocontrol.com
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
1. Remove the add-on graphics card and boot into your ubuntu install as normal.
2. Open terminal and enter the following without quotes:
"sudo gedit /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist"
3. Add the following two entries without quotes to the end of the file:
4. Shutdown the pc and reinstall the add-on graphics card.
5. Connect monitor to add-on card and boot pc.
I know that dianemo/cascade uses GT220 successfully with 0810. As I already wrote I tried both ways - existing and new installations but without luck. Andrew told me that GT220 has different output numeration then integrated cards. HDMI output of GT220 will be HDMI2 (DVI - HDMI1) but for integrated cards both DVI and HDMI point to HDMI1. Maybe this is a trick. I didn't have a time to experiment with it during World Cup Hope now I have.