look at this picture: http://forum.linuxmce.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=11655.0;attach=2337;image
. As you can see the Device Number is 105.
I am a Dianemo user and my settings are:
* Description: ServerName - here you can use what ever you whant
* Installation number: 114 (couldn't figure this one out, i've also tried the listen port (3463)) - in Dianemo this is a 5 Digit Number - in my case 3xxxxx
* Device number: 114 - you can see, if you look at the picture, what the Device Number is (on my first try I used the wrong one)
* User name: UserName in LinuxMCE - in my case this is empty because the username is for secure remote access via internet - I just whant to use the orbiter at home
* Password: Password for user above - in my case this is empty because the password is for secure remote access via internet - I just whant to use the orbiter at home
* Nerve Centre IP: 192.168.0.1 (IP of linuxmce) - thats OK
You should also select "Connect locally"
In settings I have set:
Wifi only - ON
Load indicator - ON
Polling frequency - every 2 seconds
Enhanced UI - ON - I do not know if this works in LinuxMCE.