I modified the template first to re-associate it with Universal Devices (#1163). That's what I committed early this morning. Later, I noticed the code wasn't associated, so I started looking into the tables.
I modified table 'InfraredGroup_Command.FK_InfraredGroup' for all affected rows to match the relevant row from 'infraredGroup.PK_InfraredGroup'. The old value was 6143 (which matched the Google ChromeCast values), and I changed it to 6102 for the ISY. I noted the behavior for LMCE creating new command groups, deleted the new (blank) rows, and changed the FK_InfraredGroup value for the pre-existing ones.
Let me know how you want me to proceed...