I used the import-attributes-from-amazon feature a while back, and somehow due to my screwing with things alot of my cover art got assigned to the wrong mp3s. Due to the large amount of incorrectly assigned art, I've decided I want to start again with assigning cover art.
I've done the following:
1) moved all my mp3s out of the /home/public/data/audio directory into a temporary directory.
2) cleared the pluto_media table as instructed in http://forum.linuxmce.org/index.php?topic=6408.0
3) deleted all .id3 files from the temporary directory
4) deleted all files contained in /home/mediapics and /home/coverartscan
5) using mediamonkey tagging software, removed all album art from all mp3s in the temporary directory
6) moved mp3s back into /home/public/data/audio
7) ran resynchronize media from the web admin
Here is a sample of the output: http://pastebin.com/f6ea4cc01
The album art returns. It seems to have stored http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/411%2BhkH0hYL.jpg
somewhere other than the locations I've been clearing. Can someone explain how to thoroughly cleanse my library, short of doing a reinstall? I'm out of ideas.