« on: February 25, 2010, 05:07:06 am »
So I tried this on my Zotac ION under LMCE and mplayer is not using VDPAU acceleration under LMCE. I checked in the svn and the video values below are currently hard-coded into MPlayer_Player. The wiki says the functionality was added in Beta2 "Update 2009-12-06 22569" but the code doesn't appear to be in svn. So no VDPAU with mplayer under LMCE currently. MPlayer is using xv and can't keep the video in sync with the audio.
On the up side the af options and the channels option in the config appear to work with mplayer to enable the on-the-fly ac3 re-encode.
root@moon40:~/.mplayer# ps ax | grep mplayer
833 pts/11 S+ 0:00 grep mplayer
30686 pts/9 Rl+ 1:45 mplayer -slave -idle -msglevel all=4 -noborder -fixed-vo -fs -vo xv,x11 -vf screenshot -ao alsa:device=asym_spdif -ac hwac3,hwdts,a52, -lavdopts fast:threads=2 /usr/pluto/share/black.mpeg