Okay, a couple of final things on mythtv setup.
1) Its mythfilldatabse, not mythtvfilldatabsae
2) In the default setup this fails to run due to the access denied error mentioned in the link i provided earlier.
3) An easier workaround compared to that proposed in that link is as follows:Code: [Select]
1) Open /etc/mythtv/mysql.txt
2) Copy the password stored there
3) Open /home/linuxmce/.mythtv/mysql.txt (this file was generatred the first time you tried to run mythfilldatabase.
4) Replace the password there with the one you copied from the previous file
5) Run mythfilldatabase and get a coffee.
Edit: I added these steps to the wiki at: http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/MythTV#Setting_up_MythTV_in_LinuxMCE
I edited this wiki entry to include the possibility that the user is not called linuxmce in the above