Read all of this before doing any of it
1. Log into the IRC channel #linuxmce-devel
2. Go to http://svn.linuxmce.org/trac.cgi
and create a new ticket use information similar to http://svn.linuxmce.org/trac.cgi/ticket/1662
, (ignore the change history for now)
3. In webadmin goto --> Advanced --> sqlCVS and click 'update' - select everything and run or submit (whatever)
4. once the update is complete, run 'Diff' from the same menu - this will show you differences to sqlCVS - these make up your template.
5. in the description box at the bottom write a description "Device Template for Sharp XXXXX" and include the Ticket number. check all the items that are to do with your template and submit
6. in the IRC chanel you will see the batch codes appear that are associated with your submission, copy them and add them to your ticket.
7. Ask in the IRC if there is anyone available to approve your submission. if there isnt - keep asking until you find someone.