Yesterday I received a Samsung Galaxy Tab2. Today I apt-get upgraded pluto-website-admin to the latest and greatest, and svn checkedout the android skins directory (svn co http://svn.linuxmce.org/svn/trunk/src/qOrbiter/qOrbiter_src/qml/android
) into /var/www/lmce-admin/skins/android. I needed to be in the skins dir to checkout the repo path, otherwise it would fail with some obscure error message. After that I connected to http://lasmarthomes.com/qorbiter/
and clicked on the QOrbiterQt5-debug.apk. From the download list I opened the apk, and the tablet complained about some security. I enabled the installation from unknown sources (even though I do know the source
), and the apk installed. Clicked on open at the end, and it connected to my core, found an existing qOrbiter device, I selected it, and Voila! saw the qOrbiter main screen.
Thank you golgoj4 for your hardwork. It worked ootb so to speak, i.e. just following the instructions splattered around in the forum and the wiki.
If you have a need for additional information, let me know.